Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Poem with no name...


I was in the moood to write a poem today. I wrote this one in about 20 mins time.
I usually write poems in that much time. I ponder over a poem for a maximum of 30 minutes...after which I just start looking for the T.V remote.
Thats just how it works with me..


Anyway heres the one I wrote today..I don't have a name for it..

----------------------------------------
I cannot think clearly
My mind is full of mist
I feel homesick for a place
That does not even exist

Fate has all the cards
I wait for it to deal
Every day it sends me a letter
I patiently open the seal

The ticking of clock is getting louder
The melodies are making noise
Every tik makes me a second older
With every tok I feel more alive

Theres no more the illusion of control
It feels better to let go
I want to believe in magic
The truth is better to not know

------------------------------------------

The more I read it the more senseless it gets! LOL ..but in my defense the first line of my poem says "I cannot think clearly" :D



2 comments:

  1. WOW,u wrote that in 20 mins!?
    pretty impressive!
    don't beat yourself up over it,it's pretty awesome!

    http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. I oftentimes feel the same way

    ReplyDelete